Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] One way video with NetMeeting

Am Samstag, 25. Januar 2003 20:44 schrieb Les VanBrunt:

> I am trying to communicate between GnomeMeeting 0.94.1 and NetMeeting on
> Windows XP.  When NetMeeting initiates the call, a connection is made and
> GnomeMeeting receives video.  NetMeeting doesn't display any video, but a
> packet dump showed that GnomeMeeting was sending.
>
> Also, when GnomeMeeting initiates the call to NetMeeting, it is
> immediately disconnected.  A packet dump shows that a TCP handshake takes
> place, GnomeMeeting sends a packet (it was Q. something or other - sorry I
> can't remember the numbers) and Netmeeting immediately sends a RST packet.

Are you sending "big" video from Gnomemeeting ? Netmeeting doesn't like that.
Also make sure that h245 tunneling in Gnomemeeting is disabled, because
Netmeeting doesn't support that.

Regards,

Matthias Marks (aka matti on #gnomemeeting, irc.gnome.org)