Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Serious sound problems under Intel-i810 (Alsa and OSS)

Le Jeudi 23 Janvier 2003 19:36, Damien Sandras a écrit :
> I'll give you the URL privately.

I just downloaded and tried the snapshot. The sound wizard helped a lot.
Thanks.

1) In case of native Alsa + OSS emulation, the wizard indicates that it is
impossible to read/write to /dev/dsp1 or /dev/dsp. Souds strange because the
Alsa drivers work fine. Maybe it is a problem related to OSS emulation.

2) On the converse, the original OSS drivers work fine. But in this later
case, the sound read/played by the wizard is scaterred. Is this normal?

If possible, I would like to buy a full-duplex pcmcia sound card that would
solve my problems. Or do you plan to add  native Alsa support soon?

Cheers,
Jean-Michel POURE