Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] text-chat

Hello phil,

it is correct that text chat only works between 2 GnomeMeeting clients
and not between GnomeMeeting and Netmeeting.

At the moment I do not know any software which connects to NetMeeting
just for text-chat (and I can not imagine that anybody would code such a
program).

I recommend you to use an Instant Messaging client, gaim for example.

Cheers,
Matthias