[GnomeMeeting-list] gnome meeting & quicknet cards

are quicknet cards supported in gnomemeeting 0.85.1 ?
(this is the GM in RH 7.3)

I've got a phonecard installed. The card is properly detected:

        (greg genesis) /home/greg# /sbin/lsmod
        Module                  Size  Used by    Tainted: P
        .
        .
        .
        ixj_cs                175524   0 (unused)
        phonedev                3648   1 [ixj_cs]
        ds                      8160   2 [ixj_cs]
        yenta_socket           11488   2
        pcmcia_core            47648   0 [ixj_cs ds yenta_socket]

when I fire up gnomemeeting, and check my settings, under audio devices
I'm seeing /dev/dsp for Player/Recorder; under the audio codecs I'm NOT seeing
the G.723.1 that the quicknet card supports.

I'm still catching up on all this. any hints/pointers will be much appreciated.

best rgds,

-Greg

   You can release software that's good, software that's inexpensive, or
   software that's available on time.  You can usually release software
   that has 2 of these 3 attributes -- but not all 3.
| Greg Hosler                                   hosler lugs org sg    |