Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] docklet in KDE3.1

Le Vendredi 21 Février 2003 22:39, Matthias Marks a écrit :
> Am Freitag, 21. Februar 2003 12:52 schrieb Miguel Rodríguez:
> > Don't worry. matti told me yesterday that he was going to test.

Dear all,

I am running two RedHat 8.0 / Kde 3.1 systems:
- one had all previous GnomeMeetings installed and upgraded with "rpm -Uvh *".
GnomeMeeting docklet works fine.
- another was a fresh install with latest GnomeMeeting intalled with "rpm -Uvh
*". In this case, the docklet does not work.

Therefore, I feel it is more a packaging problem. Did you install GnomeMeeting
from source or from RPMs?

Cheers,
Jean-Michel POURE