Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Keep H.323 but avoid Netmeeting!

Alan,

I had never bothered to look at that page. Now that I have seen it,
I'll bug the maintainer to add GnomeMeeting to the list of
products. (Now, if I could just get the FreeBSD port of openh323 to
build again...).

R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)
E-mail: oberman es net			Phone: +1 510 486-8634