Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Missing gconf-2.0 under Mac OS X

gnomemeeting-list gnome org writes:
>Somebody suggested to use the unstable branch of fink, did you try?
>Except that, I have no idea, but compiling GM on MacOSX really interests
>me.

Here is the status of the fink gconf2 for OS X:

Package gconf2
In current-unstable:     Version 1.2.1-2
In current-stable:     not present
In 0.5.1-stable:     not present
In 0.4.1-stable:     not present

Gnome Config System

GConf is the GNOME Configuration database system.
Section:     gnome
Maintainer:     Masanori Sekino <msekATusersDOTsourceforgeDOTnet>
Website:     http://www.gnome.org/
SplitOffs:     gconf2-dev Gnome Config System
    gconf2-shlibs Gnome Config System

 James Field
Mendocino County Office of Education