Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] autoanswer

Le jeu 06/02/2003 à 15:48, Ferdinand Gassauer a écrit :

> But I think it's gnomemeeting caode setting the focus on "Accept connection"
> which is selected by pressing the space bar accidentaly.

Yes that's right, each window with a button box *must* have a default
choice if the user presses on "Return". It is impossible to not have a
default choice. Now, if your window manager gives the focus on popups
from applications that do not have the focus when the popup is
displayed, I would say it is a window manager bug, or a window manager
setting to change...

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org