Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Aiptec Pencam and SUSE 9.0

Hello,

i tried to find out which version was running before the update. It
was 0.98.5 while suse 9.0 has automaticly downgraded to its 0.98.1
Version. Now the camera works with gnomemeeting, but only a few
minutes. Then the picture freezes. Maybe a problem in usb host driver
or in my via chipset. Will try to find out more in linux usb pages.

Best Regards, Harald.