Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting-0.98.5 crashed when transfer video

hi,

Don't compile things yourself if you are not sure of what you are doing.

The problem is with your camera driver which is buggy. There is a
workaround to that problem: run qcset compat=dblbuf your_video_device
before running gnomemeeting.