Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Audio transmission stops after a while

Hi Malay,

> I'm using gnomemeeting to talk to a netmeeting user.  I'm using the MS-GSM codec.  Also, the gnomemeeting machine is behind a NAT firewall while using the port forwarding script from the gnomemeeting site.  What's happening is that audio is transferred for a while but after a few minutes, gnomemeeting can't receive audio from the netmeeting user.  Has anyone experienced this before?  Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix it?

this has been reported numerous times, but could not be verified in any
of the testing environments. please check your bandwidth consumption is
appropriate for your upload bandwidth. (like when you have only 56k,
then only audio is possible)

--
Best regards,
 Kilian