Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] documentation

Hi Gil,

GH> I've looked through the web site and I've read the FAQ but I'm still not
GH> finding any installation/configuration instructions. Are there any? Is
GH> there any user-level documentation such as a HOWTO?

the User Documentation is currently developed in a Wiki. So there
currently no real walk-through for configuration options. You're
welcome to help and contribute.

To discuss about documentation issues, please join the GM-devel-ml at
http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gnomemeeting-devel-list

and to contribute to the wiki please look in to
http://www.seconix.com/wiki/index.php/StructureOfManual

about the currently expected structure, which has to be filled.. =)

--
Best regards,
 Kilian