Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] problems building gm-0.96.1 and gm-2003-04-01

On Wed, 2 Apr 2003, Damien Sandras wrote:

> Untar a fresh tarball and try again :)
Unfortunately the pixmaps/inlines.h in that tarball was empty. I took the
one from the snapshot and it compiled fine.
Testing is a bit difficult with my friends only having netmeeting and
gnomemeeting.org being so sluggish that noone can get the MS-GSM codec...

> You need the very last CVS version of OpenH323 and PWLib, I think it is
> not a good idea to compile CVS versions except if you have some strong
> motivations ;)
>
> If you are using RH 8.0, we have Redhat 8.0 RPMs of the snapshots
> however.
Unfortunately i'm not using any of the major distributions.

greets,
Kai