Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Incorrect IP registered to my own openldapserver

> No that is another part. Redownload the nightly snapshot in 15 minutes,
> I will have removed it.

Thanks!!! I found one interesting thing about the Netmeeting Directory
Kit. When the Netmeeting connects to ILS at ils.seconix.com, it can
display all the entries! But, this is not the case when Netmeeting
connects to my own ILS setup with NDK. Do you know what happens?

By the way, I have no much idea about where the file *.server to be
copied to. I know those gnomemeeting schema files are in .gnome/apps/...

Thanks a lot!