Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Diagnostic tools for audio?

Le 2002.05.26 14:49, Roger Hardiman a écrit :

I agree with everything, but would like to make it clearer, if I can:

Use the command like
openmcu -v --audio-loopback room101

I use more precisely:
openmcu -n --audio-loopback room101 --listenport 1740 -v

so that I can have both gm and openmcu on the same box, without the "can't start listener thread" error. Then you just call the openmcu with an address like 127.0.0.1:1740, and you should hear and see yourself.

This will loop back your audio and your video.
The video will be reduced by 1/4 size

Because openmcu expects 4 connections by default, so your face will only use 1/4 of the display: the other 3 times 1/4 are for others to come...

This info should perhaps go to the faq: it is useful to help people track problems by themselves (and the precision concerning the resulting reduced image should also appear there, to avoid bogus bug reports).

Snark