Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Could not start listener thread

Le ven 24/05/2002 à 13:32, Graham Leggett a écrit :
> Kilian Krause wrote:
>
> > no, the listener is on tcp 1720. that's the default port GM tries to open. this
> > message tells you, that there's another application already running this port.
> > that could be either an MCU, isdn2h323 or even another GM session. once you
> > shutdown the other app your GM will work normal.
>
> This is exactly what it was - there was a rogue GM hiding behind some
> xterms.

Hmmm, I thought you had changed the default port to some port below
1024.

> Can this error message be changed to say "Could not open listener
> thread. Please check that GM is not already running."? This will help
> translate this message into something mere ordinary mortals can
> understand ;)

Please fill a bug report about this (as feature enhancement) using
Bugzilla (see http://www.gnomemeeting.org/bugs.php)

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\		web:  http://www.gnomemeeting.org/