[GnomeMeeting-list] Freezeup of GM0.85 in Mandrake 8.2

Hi!

I just installed GM 0.85 from RPM, together with mmm pwlib and h323
right? Anyway the official Mandrake packeges for Mdk8.2. I have a
Logitech Quickcam that works out-of-the-box with Mandrake. Nothing new
configured.

But now it sometimes freezes up the video screen during offline
operation, and it freezes immediately when receiving a call from a
netmeeting client. I tried several times, big and small video, format
PAL, NTSC and auto - but all the time the same problem!

Any ideas??
The previous version (0.12.2 or so) has worked for me in RH7.2. But RH
sucks big time compared to this Mdk release :) That RH stuff was with
self-compiled QC driver.

Wouter.