[GnomeMeeting-list] gnomemeeting - netmeeting

Hi !

I have a problem that has never been resolved under gnomemeeting:
When I call a netmeeting client, the video is never transmitted to the
netmeeting client. It answers the call, everything seems to work fine
except fot that.
I'm on a local network, so I don't think it's a bandwith problem. I
tried every possible configuration, it just does not work (yes I clicked
on video transmission under gnomemeeting and on receive video at start
of a call under netmeeting).
Any idea what I could try ?
I have ov511 lastest driver under Linux with latest version of
gnomemeeting.

Thank you.

Antoine