Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Problem with gconf!

My configuration is like this:

Everything (pwlib, openh323, gmeeting) is in /home/pci2103 ...

./configure --enable-maintainer-mode --enable-compile-warnings --enable-maintainer-mode
--enable-compile-warnings --sysconfdir=/etc/opt/gnome --with-gnome=/opt/gnome
--with-gnome-includes=/opt/gnome/include --with-gnome-libs=/opt/gnome/lib
--with-gconf-prefix=/opt/gnome --with-ptlib-includes=$PWLIBDIR/include/ptlib
--with-ptlib-libs=$PWLIBDIR/lib --with-openh323-includes=$OPENH323DIR/include
--with-openh323-libs=$OPENH323DIR/lib --prefix=/opt/gnome

I initially tried to install GM in my home directory (/home/pci2103), but access right got in my
way. Therefore, I installed GM as root, which is OK. Still, when I try to run GM, this gives me
the same message as mentioned in previous message on the mailing-list:

 "Please check your gconf settings and permissions, it seems that gconf is not properly setup on
your system - CLOSE"

I performed "chmod -R 755 /etc/opt/gnome/gconf/gconf.xml.defaults", without better luck. Since I
don't know how gconf works, and the GM message is pretty vague, I feel a bit lost here. Any idea?

Guilhem.