Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re: [GnomeMeetinist] still not lucky

le sam 16-03-2002 à 15:51, Kilian Krause a écrit :
> Hi Damien,
>
> DS> Heh, Im not talking about the firewire camera anywhere on
> DS> www.gnomemeeting.org...
> well, maybe i got this mixed up with some other patch i read about.. anyway.. adding a diff file or at least some explanatory material wouldn't hurt =) has there yet been an attempt to integrate that patch into the 'official' distro, if it's _that_ neccessary?

It will, Im just waiting for their CVS to be updated.
There are so much things I could do, but I think you can't imagine the
time that I already spent, so yes, adding things hurts me, because it
takes me time, I even do not have time to update the FAQ content, which
is old, and inaccurate.