Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Sound problems

On Tue, 5 Mar 2002, Adrian Spilca wrote:

> Jonathan,
>
> ALSA version is 0.5.12a. Do you think it might be a good idea to get rid of OSS
> emulation? What do I loose in this case?

That will break just about everything (including gnomemeeting) as quite a
few apps don't have direct ALSA support... yet.  :-)

I'm running 0.5.12a as well.  Drat, I was hoping you might be running 0.9
which is pretty unstable for some uses (but works okay for others).  That
might have explained it.

--

-Jonathan <davis jdhouse org>