[GnomeMeeting-list] rpm-install on Suse 7.3: gconf?

Hello!

Gmomemeeting 0.12.2 was running on my system (rpm from Stefan Bruens).
Now I want to update to the new Gnomemeeting (with the rpm from Stefan).
But gnomemeeting is not starting.
If I try to start gnomemeeting there comes up a error-message:

I had to verify the permissions and settings from gconf. May be gconf is
not correctly installed on your system.

I don't know what to do. Gconf ist installed (rpm from www.suse.de)

I read other postings fron the Mailinglist. But they don't help me.
I had no /etc/gconf on my system. Is that necessary?
Is there a rpm-Package missinmg on my system?

Sorry, but I don't know what to do.
Thank you, if you wold like to help me.
        Arnim!
--