[GnomeMeeting-list] RE: Winov Videum and VideoDevX

I got the new version of RedHat RPMS to work with RH 7.2 and a Ximian
snapshot of Gome 2.0, but.. Ive been using my Videum board again and
its VideoDevX system does not jive with my IBM cam so I tried to get
gnomemeeting to run with the capture card and my ol cam corder..
It looks like it could work, gota YUV related error?

Has anyone gotten the Videum series winov boards to work with gm?

Ill keep trouble shooting, but I may have to just try it all on
my laptop rather than doing it on my main system.. Sigh..