Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] ILS Problem

On Thu, 2002-01-03 at 01:21, Gregory Gee wrote:

>   Is this site working?  Also, do you have an FAQ or readme about how to use these
> and setup slapd correctly?

> Paul wrote:
> >
> > My modified netmeeting.perl and netmeeting.schema files
> > are here:
> > http://argo.dyndns.org/netmeeting.{perl,schema}

It goes up and down, mainly due to the amount of memory in the p100
I use in my gateway, and the kernel OOM killer killing off httpd
every so often. It's up at the time of sending this mail.

I don't have a howto, the NDK has a howto and my changes are relatively
minor. When I finish all the ILS stuff off, include the XML LDAP stuff
into GM, and get LDAP replication working (to make resilient ILS
servers), then I'll document it.

Cheers,

Paul