Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Registering as ms-netmeeting client

Le dim 15/12/2002 à 23:59, Will Lehman a écrit :
> Damien:
> THanks for the quick reply! If you could, please give me a hint about what
> exactly to change in these files? I have looked at them and don't see an

Each line represents an attribute, for example :
<sappid>&sappid</sappid> will use the sappid provided by GnomeMeeting as
ILS sappid attribute.

The lines beginning by <!ENTITY are sort of constants, if you put a line
like <!ENTITY sappid "ms-netmeeting">, ms-netmeeting will always be used
as attribute value whatever the value provided by the application.

You might have other things to change than the sappid attribute, but it
is the only one I can think of for now. We advise you to not register on
ILS servers using a fake ms-netmeeting ID. Thanks,