Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] I need Redhat 7.2 or Mandrake Cooker? Why?

Using linux for 2 months now and i don't see a big problem in downloading the
libdb-3.3.so .
It's easy,even for a newbie: found it with google downloaded and installed
the rpm .
The whole "problem" was fixed in less then 5 min.
The best way to learn things is to try to find the solution by yourself.
I don't want to start a flame war here,but it's not a good thing to occupy
the developers with questions about missing libs on our systems.
Never called Bill Gates ,when i missed a driver in Windows :)
People are doing a great job here ,thanks guys.

Raymond