Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] WIN32 report

Hello Michael,

I`ll better try to crosscompile under linux for windows 32. I have compiled it under ubuntu linux the last month.
Linux version 2.6.12-9-386 (buildd rothera) (gcc version 3.4.5 20050809 (prerelease) (Ubuntu 3.4.4-6ubuntu8)) #1 Mon Oct 10 13:14:36 BST 2005
I had to update quite a lot packages and libraries because of the MakeFile dependencies, but finnally I got it ;-D

Will this libraries work with your crosscompile makefile? I would appreciate if you give me some advices about the buid enviroment.

Thanks in advance,
Alex.

Michael Rickmann escribió:
Hello Alex,