[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] win32 build issues

1.
listener error messages on startup

tries to open sockets on inactive eth interface

e.g. laptop with inactive wired and active wireless interface.

2.
no audio

audio codecs in prefs deactivated and order makes less sense

codec activation states and list order get not saved.

3.
no sip registering on startup

activated stated of sip in accounts window get not saved.

4.
crash on exit

i filed m$ a problem report :D

5. no localization

my old father cant read english (normal windows user) ;)

his overall comment: "You drive me mad! Dont get me applications that do not work, idiot!"