Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] [WIN32 build] Patching vfw

Hi Julien,
it took a long time.

On Tuesday 31 January 2006 18:25, Julien PUYDT wrote:
> Michael Rickmann wrote:
> > I think that a bit more can be removed than done by your patch. If it
> > helps I can try on Windows this evening and check what can be removed
> > whitout doing any harm.
>
> Yes, please :-)

Today, I compiled a current pwlib-cvs under Msys/mingw on a Windows box with
the current ptlib_vfw.patch applied. No problem at all. There are a couple of
warnings though. I cannot see how they are related to the patch. The macro
definitions in vfw.cxx have to remain there. But they are not touched by your
patch.
Regards
Michael Rickmann