[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: Three small issues

Damien,

Ok I'm going to send you personnaly two snapshots before and after.

Regarding the translations, in fact, some others pages are not fully translated too. Some parts are still in English. (wizard pages 3,45,6,10)
Idem for some preferences panels where English is mixed whith French.
(Again I can help fot that if you need it)

About the sound problem (from echo system), ok, I will try again with a best mic. The one I used is probably not very sensitive.

PhiL