[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Plug-in video codecs

Hi,

We are currently making a linux product that uses Gnomemeeting as the
video-conferencing solutions.  Our customer demanded higher resolution
than H.261, so we are thinking about using a different video codec in
Gnomemeeting, possibly the H.263.  The current released Gnomemeeting
does not allow configuration for different video codecs, although
different audio codec seems to be supported.  I searched the mailing
list archive, found out that there was something called a "video codec
plug-in".  Could someone tell me where I shall be looking into to enable
this feature?  If this feature does not exist now, how much effort does
it take to enable this?

Thank you very much for your help.

Yixiong Zou (yixiong zou intel com)
Open Source Technology Center