Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Gnomemeeting with Sipgate.de; being called

Hello Andre,

The problem is that your provider has sent 5 PDU for INVITE in a row.
That doesn't sound normal, it should only send one, then send again if
GM doesn't answer.

Probably that OPAL should ignore those redundant PDUs, but is it
reproducable all the time?

Can you check with Ethereal if 5 INVITE are really sent?

PS: I'll be away until Sunday night, so I won't look at this bug before
a few days unfortunately.