[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: gnomeMeeeting in MANET test-bed

When gnomeMeeting starts it gives the following error message:
"Cannot contact the user directory"
"Failed to bind to user directory: Can't contact LDAP server."
When i place a call i get the same error message once i "Accept" the connection.

The other error message i get is:
"The application "gnomemeeting" has quit unexpectedly."
"You can inform the developers of what happened to help them fix it. Or you can restart the application right now"
"Restart application"; "Close"

Is this a version error..

Abu