[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Gnomemeeting 1.3.0 Debian Packages

Hi mailing list,

i'm a silent listener to the devel-list. But now it's time to ask some quastions ;-) I'm waiting a long time for the first beta SIP support in Gnomemeeting. And as i could read in the last mailings lists it's time to test it !!!!

But i have a problem to compile something on my PC. If somebody of you has built a Debian-package, I would be glad if you share it with me!!!

Eduard Mann