Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Gconf key error with GnomeMeeting 1.3.0

> Le dimanche 06 mars 2005 à 12:02 +0800, Peter Robinson a écrit :
>
> > I've done some testing of these with a VoIP provider and the GM works well.
> >

> The ALSA problem was fixed?

No, not really. Using it with my soundcard for audio out and the BT
for mic works but I haven't had time to play with it to see exactly
what the problem is. I'm pretty sure its the Bluetooth Audio driver,
which is alpha version to say the lesat :-)

http://bluetooth-alsa.sourceforge.net/

> Cool I see people are starting to test and have only positive feedback
> for now :-))

Hopefully RPMs may help getting wider testing, I've thought about
posting a link to fedora-devel but I'm not sure whether I'm strong
enough for that yet :-)

Pete