[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Bug in the last sdp.cxx change

Hello Craig,

I have tested my latest fix with the outbound sip proxy of pulver
(fwdnat.pulver.com:5082) and I noticed when calling 612 that I was
receiving this from pulver :
SIP/2.0 400 SDP Parse Error
CSeq: 1 INVITE

The problem doesn't appear if I'm not using the outbound sip proxy.
The problem doesn't appear either if I'm using an older version of sdp.cxx.
Something in your last change broke it. Can you have a look at it?

Thanks,

PS: I'm cc'ing the devel list so that outbound proxy users like Joerge are
aware of this new OPAL problem.