Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] GnomeMeeting as softphone for Asterisk

Hi guys!

Thank you very much for your opinions!. I'm going to install Asterisk on a
FC-Linux server, and try GnomeMeeting as client. I'll share my experiences with
the group.

By the way (I told I'm quite new), how to connect GgnomeMeeting to a
videoconference
server?

Regards and enjoy your weekend.