Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] New code:please test or comment

What is your CVS version? Latest CVS shouldn't have that bug, but the
CVS from that mail didn't refresh the list of completion entries when
contacts were added/modified/deleted, or addressbook deleted, or calls
history modified as mentionned in my first mail.

So make sure you are using CVS version from Friday morning, and report
back if the problem subsists.