Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] DBUS component

That works fine, but the gaim GUI is frozen during the time GnomeMeeting
starts.

It would also be nice if you could specify your URL yourself and see it
published to other users, then it would work with only once click.

I think they said it was possible.

Anyway, that rocks!