Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Problems with openmcu and gnomemeeting-1.0

Hi David,

> OK, now back to the openmcu problem.  I built version 1.1.7.  It runs,
> albeit with occasional crashes, and sort of works.  However, when
> anybody types in the text-message window, I or the other people
> connected don't see anything.  My understanding is that we should all
> see the mcu repeating the message.  I've built a debugging version of
> openmcu and ran with -t -t -t.  The log shows nothing related to any
> of the text being typed.

that's perfectly normal with openmcu. You have just described the
intended functionality with openmcu (i.e. it does *NOT* relay
text-chat). Moreover the regular stability issues are also pretty
"normal", even if not really desirable.

Text chat is only 1:1 with GM-GM connections...

--
Best regards,
 Kilian