Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Promotion

Hi all,

I have the press-release written in English and ready to send to each one of you, who's interested in translating and posting it. Just drop me an email and I will provide you with the text.

What I recommend is that you translate/write the article during the weekend and post it on Monday morning. Please, send your emails directly to me.
Thanks in advance,

Slavka