Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] 1.00 Freeze

>Wonderful... oh, the joy...

You can now understand why I have some gray hair.

>Not inside the plugin, but the call to Open has a PString parameter that
>is unused for now...

Right, I remember now!

>Snark
>
>PS: I'm now trying to understand why the following piece of code
>compiled well in yesterday's package, and brings a compiler complaint
>today: (from dialog.c)
>GtkWidget *
>gnomemeeting_error_dialog (GtkWindow *parent,
>                           const char *primary_text,
>                           const char *format,
>                           ...)
>{
>  GtkWidget *dialog = NULL;
>  va_list args;
>
>  va_start (args, format);
>
>  dialog =
>    gnomemeeting_dialog (parent, primary_text, format, args,
>                         GTK_MESSAGE_ERROR);
>
>  va_end (args);
>}
>
>Shouldn't there be a "return dialog;" at the end!? (and I have a few
>other problems like this this morning... 52 lines in the error log!)

I cleaned the configure.in and made sure all warnings were mentionned.
The lib directory is now compiled in C++ and not in pure C. That will
allow to use PString instead of char * at several places, which is more
convenient to use than strcmp.