Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] 1.00 Freeze

Actually i've been done with that for a while.. I was just waiting for
all the changes that were going on to be done and now that things are on
the freeze I'll update the docbook.. I don't think i'll be updating the
wiki. Any changes you have to make just sync in cvs. I'll probably up
everything by next week.