Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] [PRE-PATCH] private calls history

On lun, 2004-01-26 at 20:59, PUYDT Julien wrote:
> 1) I don't like the function I had to add... neither its name nor its
> principle ;

That function was needed for dnd_drag_motion_cb, in ldap_window.cpp ; I
investigated why this function needs to know something from the calls
history window: it seems it needs to know all the places from which the
drag could come from!

I had already discussed it a little with Damien: there should be a
GmContact class or some such, that would be used anytime some contact
information has to be passed around in gm. That would allow all
functions to either give or receive a GmContact, without the need to
know where it came from.

That would make that function disappear, but can't be done before 1.00:
I'll just put it in there, with a "FIXME: will go away after 1.00".

> 3) I'm wondering if I shouldn't also take all calls-history related
> code, and stuff it into calls_history_window.*

Since there was no outcry, I'll make a patch with everything in
calls_history_window.*. :-)