Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] 1st DC (1394 Webcam) Tests

On mer, 2004-01-21 at 10:15, Damien Sandras wrote:
> That's right that next time you could compress the image a bit more as
> it generates much traffic (the image being sent to all subscribers of
> the mailing list), but that seems to be a first good result!!

gimp should be able to help there.

> - the sliders do not seem to have any effect

Perhaps the plugin doesn't implement those... I don't know if it is easy
to do -- and probably won't try to do it myself since I can only test
for compile-ability, and not run-ability or use-ability...

> But the result seems satisfying for a first test!

Very satisfying for a piece of code that didn't seem really maintained,
and has been ported blindly to the new plugin scheme... I could only
check that it compiled and didn't make gm crash on launch, which is
quite light testing!

> And I'm sure Julien will have more comments than me about this :)

Not much more ; I'm mainly relieved to know it works more or less :-)