[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Urgent Problems with Multi-camera.

Dear All,

  Does anybody know if I want to have multi-camera
function on a single machine with Gnomemeeting-0.98.5,
is that I only need to change the pwlib but not the
Gnomemeeting? Because I've started working with the
pwlib by adding more variables for the "frameStore"
and its corresponding linked variables. At the same
time, I've created one more frame window for the
gnomemeeting so that I could display one more camera.
However, the newly created frame doesn't show anything
but it just blacken out.

  Can anybody suggest what should I do in order to fix
this problem? Thanks a lot and look forward to your
kindly reply.

Regards,
aymui

必殺技、飲歌、小星星...