Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] GnomeMeeting in the very near future

On Mon, 2004-04-26 at 17:57 +0200, Kilian Krause wrote:
> Hi Damien,
>
> > I'm not responsible of migras' patch. If you have a problem with migras'
> > patch, you have to contact him, not me.
>
> was a general remark on the dependency issue.. not criticism about you
> coding styles.. ;) And migras knows i disapprove his patch. He just
> thinks that users should suffer that way and that it's time to impose
> GNOME2.6 by force upon all that want to stay with GMCVS. But that's
> another issue..

I don't want to impose anything on anybody. I just feel that developers
should be able to use gnome26 features in the cvs version if the next
stable version will depend on it.

If a user finds it difficult to use the cvs version, then he/she should
use the stable version. On the other hand, if he/she feels brave enough
to cope with the inherent difficulties in using development code, they
are more than welcome to test, report bugs, send patches and so on.

Just wanted to clarify my position.