Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] GM 1.02 and Quicknet

Hello George,

It works here. Probably there is a problem with the driver.
The plugin is always there. If it says "No device found", it means that
either perms are wrong or the driver is not loaded properly.

Notice nixj doesn't work with PCMCIA cards and with 2.6.