Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] current cvs plugin status

Damien Sandras wrote:
Le jeu 13/11/2003 à 13:20, Dennis Gilmore a écrit :

Ok thanks Damien,

Ill wait till its done. Does the current cvs version of gnomemeeting build against the cvs versions of pwlib and openh323? or should i use the last stable releases? i still want to test out the new features you have been implenting lately.

Actually, it builds against a patched pwlib/openh323 stable release.
People on IRC can tell you more about the required patches and I think
Johnny built Fedora RPMs. However, if you plan to compile, and if I was
you, I would wait for the definitive plugins system. I guess it will be
ready for this WE at worse...

Hi Dennis

I have the rpms here:

http://av8.netikka.fi/~johnny/