Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] The GnomeMeeting Team

> as you proposed to subline this under the Extreme Testing Team, i'm very
> happy to welcome you aboard ;)

Thanks :-)

> could you please tell, which devices you can test and which ones would
> be needed, so i can try to find some person or company to add those
> tests?

So far, I can test:
- Innovaphone products (IP phone IP200, gateway IP400 and IP3000, Analog
terminal adapter IP21)
- Cisco 3640 gateway
- Cisco 827-4V router (4 analog phone interfaces)
- Cisco ATA 186 (terminal adapter)
- Elesign 1710 (terminal adapter)
- Welltech products (IP phone LAN Phone 101, terminal adapter WGate 3502
and 3504)
- Snom 100 IP phone
- And a H323-MGCP gateway based on the H323 RadVision stack that we're
using to connect Cisco and Swissvoice MGCP phones.

I'll try to start a table with firmware versions, codecs used and test
results, and I'll let you know...

--
Alexandre Aractingi <aaractingi libertysurf fr>